CopybookMapper™ For XML Schema
for XML Schema is an enterprise development tool for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or Enterprise Application Integration (EAI). CopybookMapper™ solution (along with other associated tools) provides an easy-to-use interface for high performance development for data translation/transformation to enable sharing data across applications across the enterprise.
In a distributed application environment, it is evident that the data transformation between legacy systems and other applications is a challenge and is a daunting task for the developer group within an enterprise to provide an efficient and working solution in a timely manner. CopybookMapper™ in association with other tools significantly reduces the development effort by providing the necessary development components quickly.
It comes with code generator plugins to generate Mapper XSL(eXtensible Stylesheet language) or Mapper Java classes or Mapper CSharp classes or all of them. At runtime you could either use Mapper XLSs or Mapper Java classes or Mapper CSharp classes to convert the data from one format to another.
The following data transformationd are supported
- XML to COBOL copybook
- COBOL copybook to XML
- Drag and drop-mapping an input to an output can be done just by dragging an input field and drop this field onto an output field.
- Generates Mapper XSLs,Mapper Java classes and Mapper C# classes.
- Non Java application such as .Net, C, C++ can also do the data transformation using 'Mapper XSLs' or C# classes.
- Works with JAXB compatible XML marshaller and unmarshaller.
- Available as an Eclipse Plug-in.
- Graphical representation of Schema (TreeTable and Tree View) - Provides easy navigation of schema element.
- Graphical representation of Cobol copybook format (TreeTable and Tree View) - Provides easy navigation of copybook
- Provides a graphical view on how fields are mapped from one format to another format.
- Provides way to access the schema /copybook field properties.
- Integrates other tools.
- Unit testing can be done using generated Map XSLs
- Advanced Mapping can be implemented by using 'Custom Mapping feature', which generated custom transformation class template.
- Includes a rich set of Translation API for both types of transformations.